This burrito recipe is great for a quick and easy meal that is full of all natural foods! Burritos are a great way to combine all essential nutrients in one bite!
We love making this for dinner, it’s perfect for carb loading the week before a big run!
– whole wheat/gluten free wrap
– re-fried black beans
– red cabbage (raw)
– baked yam
– grilled mushrooms & onions
– pumpkin seeds
– mozzarella cheese or goat cheese or a cheese alternative.
– guacamole or avocado slices
1.Cook 1 cup quinoa (in 2 cups water) boil, wisk with fork and let stand.
2. grill in frying pan mushrooms, onions and garlic
3. Bake 1 yam/sweet potato
4. Add ingredients on to wholewheat wrap.
5. Wrap together and place in baking pan with salsa and goat cheese on top,
bake at 375 for 12-15 min.