Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies! We love this Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe because of all the natural ingredients! These are gluten free and dairy free cookies, ready in 20 minutes.
1 cup of coconut flour or almond flour
1/4 cup of coconut oil
3 tbsp of raw honey
4 whole eggs
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1/8 tsp of sea salt
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375* degrees
2. Melt the honey and coconut oil together in the microwave for about 15 seconds.
3. In a large bowl mix together the coconut oil, raw honey, eggs, vanilla extract and sea salt.
4. Stir in the coconut flour, shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
5. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roll out little tablespoon size balls of cookie dough. Place them on the baking sheet.
6. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes for until golden brown, enjoy!