Conquer new distances or get started with our new program!
Have you ever felt like you don't know where to start when planning an adventure? What gear do you need? How do you be safe and prepare for an emergency?
The adventure world can be scary and intimidating, from setting out on a road run to planning a multi day backpacking trip in the mountains. There are so many variables and so many roadblocks to navigate but there is also so much responsibility especially if you are taking a group out with you.
Our Be Aware Program is going to prepare you for the outdoors, giving you that confidence to get started, achieve your goals and teach you how and what you need to be that leader. Learn how to take care of yourself and others while on an adventure.
This program is CAD$279.00 which includes:
- An 8 week hiking and backpacking ready program.
- A Be Aware Handbook - Including essentials to carry.
- Initial Group Zoom Session - Mini Be Aware.
- Topics and guidance in picking gear, picking locations according to ability, how to check weather and understand of conditions and potential hazards.
- A goal setting sheet.
- A daily journal for tracking your journey.
- One on one initial consult with Keri Bowzaylo - and then another session 4 weeks into the program.
- Videos for home workouts 15-20 min long - Core, Tabata, and Strength.
- Customized cardio plans according to your lifestyle and equipment availability - broken into 4 weeks in conjunction with your zoom check ins.
- Knowledge and information from RLAG's BE AWARE Program.
YOUR PROGRAM INSTRUCTOR
Interpretive Hiking/Snowshoe Guide, RLAG Trip Leader, Out Door Council of Canada Certified Instructor, RLAG Ambassador & Experience Education Coordinator, Personal/Pilates Trainer, Running Coach, Badass Mom, Multi-Sport Athlete, Ultra Runner, Adventure Enthusiast
Run Like a Girl Adventures inc. BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS These are the Terms and Conditions that will apply to your program booking. Please read them carefully as all participants will be bound by them. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between Run Like a Girl Adventures inc., the Outdoor Council of Canada, Keri Bowzaylo and the Client relating to the subject matter herein, and shall constitute a binding agreement.
There is no verbal or written; representation, warranty, prior agreement, or description of services, other than as expressed herein. The contract and booking is made by, and services will be provided by, Run Like a Girl Adventures inc., the Outdoor Council of Canada, Keri Bowzaylo.
By registering for this program, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship, the cancellation policy and limitations of liability. These Terms and Conditions affect your rights and designate the governing law and forum for the resolution of any and all disputes.
The program total cost is CAD$279.00.
This total cost is due in one full payment via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and is non refundable in any circumstances. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Full payments are due by April 12, 2023.
Whether you are in the mountains of Squamish, hiking the Inca Trail in Peru or stepping up to one of our start lines. Come and experience your own adventure! Take a sneak peak of the experiences in this gallery.