A winter wonderland adventure in jasper
Join us for 2 days on a women’s only, Adventure Weekend in Jasper, AB to Mount Robson!
Your adventure weekend is centered in the beautiful town of Jasper which offers breathtaking sites and memorable experiences.
“The town of Jasper is in the heart of Jasper National Park. The park’s shimmering glaciers, abundant wildlife, crystal-clear lakes, thundering waterfalls, deep canyons and evergreen forest — all surrounded by towering mountains — are some of the reasons the park was named a UNESCO World Heritage Site.”
Your main adventure of the weekend will take you to historical Mount Robson Provincial Park where your Interpretive Guides, Tracy and Keri will share with you some of the little known history of the majestic Mount Robson as you snowshoe to beautiful Kinney Lake. Come learn what makes this a world renowned trail and is one of the most travelled summer trails in Canada and even North America.
Two days, two different snowshoeing locations, one group of empowering supportive women! Our weekend explorations are in Mount Robson Provincial Park and our second snowshoe location will take us to see the beautiful views of Pyramid Lake and Mountain.
We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about Women of the Rockies: learn how women in history impacted our Rocky Mountains, courage and fear and how to love who we are! Our trip has been designed to accommodate different fitness levels however we to require that you have some hiking experience! Empowering each other to tackle these activities and to HAVE FUN!
- March 12-14, 2021: 10 spots remaining
- This trip runs on a minimum of 6 participants
For anyone and everyone who is looking to explore, challenge themselves, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature. To challenge yourself to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been, our backyard. An intermediate fitness level will suit this group as we challenge ourselves, step outside our comfort zones, experience personal growth and try new things.
If you want to reconnect with yourself and meet new people, this experience is truly unique and unforgettable. This is a women’s only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have some hiking experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don’t have to be fast but able to hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- This trip is like no other… it has been designed by our experiences to be completely unique.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
- This is women’s only, we truly allow ourselves to express and feel self connection.
- We are a like minded community that encourages like minded traveler’s.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- You do not need to be an experienced, advanced or fast runner but we require fitness experience. If you are a complete beginner we can help you train for this trip. Our hikes have a lot of elevation gain so you must have some experience hiking.
- We set up a great learning environment to support you in trying something new.
- We have certified guides for all scheduled activities.
- This is literally our back yard, we’ve hand picked these activities for you!
- Learning and talking about Women of the Rockies: learn how women in history impacted our Rocky Mountains
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Arrival to Accommodation
- Today you have the option to arrive in Jasper!
- Please note that no accommodations are included in this weekend.
- We recommend staying at the Jasper Inn & Suites
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$365.00 which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in one of the top adventure locations in AB!
- 2 Meals included, 1 breakfast & 1 lunch
- All of the scheduled activities
- Take home gift
- Pilates/release class led by Tracy and Keri who are also certified personal/pilates trainers. (Pending Health Regulations)
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Lessons on all activities
- 2 adventures led by experienced, educated, knowledgeable, insured and passionate interpretive guides.
Thorough gear lists
- Memories that last a lifetime
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: email@example.com
SHARE THIS TRIP
Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Wild Women Adventures creating and leading this adventure.