Our registration, event cancelation and transfer policy is as follows:
– We do not offer bib transfers, if you can no longer make our local event then we like to offer the virtual option.
– If you have registered as a local racer and can no longer make it you can transfer your race status to virtual and we will mail your package, you are responsible for paying for the shipping.
– Our policy includes no bib transfers to following race years or to other people. If you are switching to a shorter distance we do not offer refunds on the price change. If you are moving up in distance then you are to pay for the difference.
– We do not offer refunds on registrations, we apologize for this but our event is a fundraiser.
– In the event of cancellation of the event for reasons including, but not limited to, weather, forest fires, acts of nature, war, strikes or other extenuating circumstances, Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. will provide the following:
The option to convert registration to a virtual runner, there are no extra costs associated with this. Your race package is mailed to you and you can run where you live, track your run and upload results online;
Early access to registration for the same event for the following year only; a 25% discount on registration for any distance in the same event for the following year only;
A 25% discount in our online store along with early access for the same event registration for the following year only;
In addition: the option for a full refund on any event merchandise that has been purchased; and the option to receive the event shirt, purchased event merchandise or any other produced event items, for the cost of shipping.
** Deferrals (with the 25% discount) are only applicable for one calendar year from the race you transfer out of (meaning the race entry can be deferred to any OTHER race, but not the same race one year later). Entries can only be deferred a single time, to a single event. – If you have extenuating personal circumstances please email email@example.com