The ultimate alaska adventure & wellness retreat
Join us for a 7 day all inclusive, Adventure & Wellness Week in the wild Alaska back country.
Our Adventure starts and finishes in the big city of Anchorage, Alaska! Anchorage is Alaska’s largest city, located in the south-central region of the state near the Cook Inlet. Between towering mountains, sparkling glaciers and amazing wildlife: South Central Alaska has it all.
We have hand picked all of our activities and put them together to create a safe place where female identifying people can explore and challenge themselves. We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about the local culture and geological differences that Alaska provides in its terrain, we will face some fears and develop courage and strength along the way.
Our adventure will take us into a few different mountain ranges in Alaska and on to the expansive glaciers. We will start our journey in the Chugach Mountain range and we will head North all the way to Denali State Park. You will be going on adventures like hiking, paddle boarding, ice climbing on glacier ice and more! Your guides will take you on a journey with an itinerary that is unique to your group and no other travel group will experience.
This wild & wellness adventure includes all of the amazing places and activities Alaska has to offer. Our trip has been designed to challenge and also create the opportunity for you to re discover you in many different ways! We are tackling hiking, helicopter touring, glacier pool swimming and SUPing, rafting, ice climbing, yoga and dog sledding! We are going to be eating whole foods prepared for us by our own personal chef, we are going to be looking inwards and reflecting as we practise yoga each day. You will experience Alaska's home grown famous vegetables and visit some of Alaska's biggest glaciers without having to look at your GPS or get out your wallet once.
- 2023 TBA
- 12/12 spots remain
- This adventure operates on a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 12 participants.
For adventurous female identifying people who are looking to have a truly unique and unforgettable experience. Challenge yourself, re connect with yourself, try new things, be brave and venerable all at the same time, in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. Step outside your comfort zone and into the wild Alaska backcountry!
Please note: we are recommending that you have hiking experience and have understanding of elevation gain. You do not have to be fast however we ask that you prepare for hiking on uneven terrain with elevation gain. Alaska is very remote so knowing that most things are not readily available is important, your guides will be sure to keep you safe and having the most fun possible.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- Our trip is 100% completely unique and designed from our experience
- Our mission is to create opportunities through adventure to challenge people and help them achieve personal growth.
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to.
- We incorporate volunteering and donations to local organizations that make big differences in the places we visit.
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Guides!
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler's.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG host(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We host small groups and value empowerment, celebration and support within our adventures.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We welcome, support and celebrate everyone and all pronouns!
- It will change your life!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is USD$6100.00 which includes:
- All transportation in Anchorage, Alaska during the trip
- All accommodations during the trip - 7 nights
- All of the scheduled activities and rentals: Helicopter Tour, SUP boards, Ice Climbing Gear, Group Yoga, Rafting Trip & Spencer Glacier Train Pass, Dog Sled Tour.
- All of your meals: 7 dinners, 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches.
- All meals provided by a private chef, catered meals by Birdy's Local Catering Service.
- Two Local Professional Guides and an RLAG Leader.
- Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. expertise, advice and guidance.
- Airport drop off on final adventure day.
- Take home gifts.
- 7 days of Adventure and Wellness.
- A once in a life time experience with other women who are celebrating and supporting each other.
- An incredible adventure through Alaskan Wilderness.
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS TRIP
- Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Alaska Sundog Guiding in leading this adventure & wellness retreat.