A winter wonderland adventure in Banff
Join us for 2 days on a women’s only, Adventure Weekend as we charge into 2022!
We are taking charge of 2022! LOOK OUT WORLD! Join us for an empowering she/her weekend in the spectacular Banff, Alberta full of snowshoeing, laughter, support and adventure! Your adventure weekend is based in the beautiful town of Banff which offers breathtaking mountain sights and adventure all year round.
“The Town of Banff is located inside Banff National Park, Canada’s first and the world’s third national park, established in 1885.”
Two days, two different snowshoeing locations, one group of empowering supportive women! Our weekend explorations are in the Banff area and the exact trails we will snowshoe are confirmed closer to our adventure date. (depending on weather and conditions.) We will also be fiercely taking on a group kickboxing class Saturday evening! We are strong, capable and powerful!
We will be exploring these beautiful places while learning and talking about Women of the Rockies: learn how women in history impacted our Rocky Mountains, courage and fear and how to love who we are! Our trip has been designed to accommodate different fitness levels however we to require that you have some hiking experience! We need to plan for a 4-5 hour snowshoe.
- January 22-23, 2022: 15/15 spots remaining
- This trip runs on a minimum of 6 participants
For adventurous female identifying people who are looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life, challenge themselves to try new things, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature.
If you want to reconnect with yourself and meet new people, this experience is truly unique and unforgettable. This is a female only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have some hiking experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. Our snowshoes will be approx. 4-5 hours in duration. You don’t have to be fast but able to hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- Our trip is 100% completely unique and designed from our experience
- Our mission is to create opportunities through adventure to challenge people and help them achieve personal growth.
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to.
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Guides!
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler’s.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG host(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We host small groups and value empowerment, celebration and support within our adventures.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We welcome, support and celebrate everyone and all pronouns!
- It will change your life!
- This is literally our back yard, we’ve hand picked these activities for you!
- Learning and talking about Women of the Rockies: learn how women in history impacted our Rocky Mountains
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Arrival to Accommodation
- Today you have the option to arrive in Banff, AB!
- Please note that no accommodations are included in this weekend.
- There are many wonderful places to stay in Banff. Most activities and shops are in walking distance within Banff. Our snowshoes may require driving to the start of the trail head.
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$399.00 which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in one of the top adventure locations in AB!
- 2 Meals included, 1 breakfast & 1 lunch
- All of the scheduled activities
- Take home gift
- Private Group Kickboxing Class
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Lessons on all activities
- 2 adventures led by experienced, educated, knowledgeable, insured and passionate interpretive guides.
Thorough gear lists
- Memories that last a lifetime
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: email@example.com
SHARE THIS TRIP
- Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Balanced Bodies By Keri in creating and leading this adventure.