Colour Into Fall - CANMORE EXPERIENCE
Join us for 2 days on a women's only, hiking adventure in Canmore, AB.
Canmore is a town in Alberta’s Rocky Mountains, west of Calgary. It’s known for craggy summits like the Three Sisters and Ha Ling Peak. In nearby Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, the Grassi Lakes Trail weaves past a waterfall to 2 turquoise blue lakes. The park also features cross-country ski and mountain-bike trails. East, Grotto Canyon’s steep limestone walls flank a narrow creek bed leading to a cave.
We have hand picked our activities and created a safe place where women can explore and challenge themselves while conquering new goals. We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about about where we are, how to empower each other and be our best selves!
This two day adventure includes a challenging yet spectacular hike to the summit of Cox Hill Ridge. This ridge is going to give us 360 degree views of the valley and peaks surrounding us. After our first hike we will come together for a group painting activity that will give us the opportunity to reflect on ourselves, create a hand made take home memory and explore our creative sides. Our second day will be an early start for an amazing sunrise mountain summit on one of the most spectacular peaks that Banff has to offer, Sulphur Mountain.
Our trip has been designed to challenge you offering you the opportunity to grow and explore. We will be physically, emotionally and mentally challenged. We are tackling hiking and our creative sides with back to back activities. We are going to be talking about courage, fear and how we can love who we are! Empowering each other to tackle these activities and to HAVE FUN!
- September 24-25, 2020: 14/14 spots available
- These trips run on a minimum of 6 participants
For anyone and everyone who is looking to explore, challenge themselves, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature. An intermediate fitness level will suit this group as we challenge ourselves, step outside our comfort zones, experience personal growth and try new things.
If you want to get your feet dirty, reconnect with yourself and meet new people. This experience is truly unique, an unforgettable experience. This is a women's only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have some hiking experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don't have to be fast but able to hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- This trip is like no other... it has been designed by our experiences to be completely unique.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
- This is women's only, we truly allow ourselves to express and feel self connection.
- We are a like minded community that encourages like minded traveler's.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- You do not need to be an experienced, advanced or fast runner but we require fitness experience. If you are a complete beginner we can help you train for this trip. Our hikes have a lot of elevation gain so you must have some experience hiking.
- We have certified guides for all scheduled activities.
- This is literally our back yard, we’ve hand picked these activities for you!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
- Today you will be arriving in Canmore!
- You will need to check into your hotel room accommodations.
- The cost of tonights hotel is not included in the trip.
Accommodation: Not included - Staying in Canmore recommended.
Meals Included: None
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$545.00 which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in one of the best adventure locations in Alberta!!!
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, snacks and champagne
- A take home RLAG gift
- Pottery painting session at Crock A Doodle - Canmore. Includes full session, mug to paint and take home.
- 2 Local certified guides
- Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Women empowering women
- Lessons during all activities
- 2 days of Adventure!
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: email@example.com
Your Adventure Leader
Interpretive Hiking/Snowshoe Guide, RLAG Trip Guide, RLAG Regional Leader, Personal/Pilates Trainer, Running Coach, Badass Mom, Multi-Sport Athlete, Ultra Runner, Adventure Enthusiast, Outdoor Council of Canada Certified Leader
SHARE THIS TRIP
- Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Balanced Bodies By Keri in leading this adventure.