Keri's Triple Challenge
Empowering each other to the summit!
There is no wifi in the forest but we promise you will find a better connection!
Our Triple Summit Challenge will take place in amazing Peter Lougheed Provincial Park located in Alberta, Canada. The park is in Kananaskis Country about 90 kilometres west of Calgary, along the Kananaskis Trail. This park is within Alberta's Rocky Mountains. We are going to be camping at the Pocattera Group Campsite and from their experiencing some of the most stunning trails and summits the park has to offer!
While we are tackling these three incredible hikes in two days, you are going to experience some of the most spectacular views, forests and nature that Kananaskis has to offer! We come together to conquer this challenge in a supportive, safe and celebratory environment. We will be in a cell service free area and focusing on disconnecting to reconnect!
An incredible challenge! Supported by our RLAG leaders and each other! This experience includes the completion of the Keri's Triple Challenge. Three amazing mountain summits in two days of hiking! On Sunday night we will arrive at our group campsite, Pocaterra Group Site. This is a front country campsite so our cars park right near our tents. We will be setting up our tents on designated tent platforms. Friday afternoon/evening is a welcome gathering, get set up and group camp fire with wine! Monday we have two summits! Legs be ready for Burstalle Pass, 17kms, and Kings Creek 7km. We will finish off our day with a group stretch and campfire dinner. Tuesday is going to be an early start for a celebratory sunrise hike, Pocaterra Cirque. We will celebrate with champagne, juice and breakfast on the summit.
These summits are tough and we are setting out to do all three in two days!
Our experience has been designed to challenge you in many different ways! We really are going to disconnect from our lives and instead recharge and reconnect with nature, ourselves and those we are experiencing with. Our experience also includes Forest Bathing and Summit Bathing! Most importantly we are empowering each other to these summits and are going to have a lot of FUN!
We will also be talking and educating about our trail gear, trail and mountain safety, adventure planning tools and how to have successful and safe adventures. This experience is fueled by our BE AWARE Program.
- August 13-15, 2023: 8/14 spots remaining.
- This trip runs on a minimum of 6 participants.
- Registration deadline: July 30, 2023
For our experienced hiking community! An intermediate fitness level will suit this group as we challenge ourselves summiting three mountains in two days. This is a female identifying only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have hiking experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don't have to be the fast but must be able to be on your feet and hiking up steep grades for multiple hours.
If you have some hiking experience and would like to prep for this adventure we offer training programs leading up to it!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS experience?
- Our mission is to create opportunities through adventure to challenge people and help them achieve personal growth.
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to. We incorporate volunteering and donations to local organizations that make big differences in the places we visit.
- We seek new perspectives through those we meet, the places we visit and the positive impact we create when we travel.
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- Our experiences are completely unique and designed from our passions.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Guides!
- We are certified by the Outdoor Council Of Canada.
- We are certified and trained by AdventureSmart to ensure safe and smart adventure protocols for our participants.
- Our experiences aim to create a more confident, informed and prepared community.
- We educate and provide knowledge to others through situational awareness, adventure preparedness, self protection and group adventures planning with our Be Aware Program.
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded travellers.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG host(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We host small groups and value empowerment, celebration and support within our adventures.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We welcome, support and celebrate everyone and all pronouns!
- It will change your life!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Arrival and Check In - August 13, 2023
- Today you will be arriving in the Peter Lougheed Provincial Park located in Alberta, Canada.
- The park is in Kananaskis Country about 90 kilometres west of Calgary, along the Kananaskis Trail. This park is within Alberta's Rocky Mountains.
- We will be meeting at our accommodations, the Pocattera Group Campsite.
- Check in time starts at 3:00pm
- You will have lots of time to set up your tents and camp gear before we have a group campfire.
Accommodation: Front Country group site with one tent platform per couple is included.
Meals Included: None
Register for this experience!
This incredible experience is CAD$599.00 which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in one of the best adventure locations in Alberta!!!
- Front Country Group Camp Site - Accommodations!
- 2 Camping Breakfasts, 1 Trail Lunch, some snacks, drinks and wine!
- 3 Lead hike to summits.
- 1 Group stretching session.
- Take home RLAG gift.
- Custom RLAG Triple Crown finishers patches.
- Pre trip group zoom info session talking about camping/gear selection, mountain & trail safety, adventure planning tools.
- 2 Local certified leaders.
- Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. expertise, advice and guidance before, during and after the experience.
- Females empowering females.
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: email@example.com
SHARE THIS TRIP
YOUR ADVENTURE leader
Interpretive Hiking/Snowshoe Guide, RLAG Trip Leader, Out Door Council of Canada Certified Instructor, RLAG Ambassador & Experience Education Coordinator, Personal/Pilates Trainer, Running Coach, Badass Mom, Multi-Sport Athlete, Ultra Runner, Adventure Enthusiast
YOUR ADVENTURE leader
OCC Field Leader, Winter Travel & Overnight Leader, Project Wild, Project Below Zero and Project Wet Leader, Forest Bathing Guide, Outdoor Educator, Ultra Runner, Photographer, Adventure Enthusiast
- Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Balanced Bodies By Keri in leading this adventure.