Canmore Triple: Empower Women to the Summit
Join us for 3 full days on a women’s only, Adventure in Canmore AB.
Canmore is a town in Alberta’s Rocky Mountains, west of Calgary. It’s known for craggy summits like the Three Sisters and Ha Ling Peak. In nearby Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, the Grassi Lakes Trail weaves past a waterfall to 2 turquoise blue lakes. The park also features cross-country ski and mountain-bike trails. East, Grotto Canyon’s steep limestone walls flank a narrow creek bed leading to a cave.
We have hand picked our peaks to summit, put them all together and created a safe place where women can explore and challenge themselves while conquering the triple summit challenge. We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about about body confidence, courage and fear and how to love who we are!
This Adventure includes three amazing mountain summits that Canmore has to offer. Our trip has been designed to challenge you in many different ways! We will be physically, emotionally and mentally challenged. We are tackling hiking, yoga and restorative mediation. We are going to be talking about body confidence, courage, fear and how we can love who we are! Empowering each other to tackle these activities and to HAVE FUN!
- July (TBA) 2022: 14 spots remaining
- This trip runs on a minimum of 8 participants
For anyone and everyone who is looking to explore, challenge themselves, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature. An intermediate fitness level will suit this group as we challenge ourselves, step outside our comfort zones, experience personal growth and try new things.
If you want to get your feet dirty, reconnect with yourself and meet new people. This experience is truly unique, an unforgettable experience. This is a women’s only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have some hiking experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don’t have to be fast but able to hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- This trip is like no other… it has been designed by our experiences to be completely unique.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
- This is women’s only, we truly allow ourselves to express and feel self connection.
- We are a like minded community that encourages like minded traveler’s.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- You do not need to be an experienced, advanced or fast runner but we require fitness experience. If you are a complete beginner we can help you train for this trip. Our hikes have a lot of elevation gain so you must have some experience hiking.
- We have certified guides for all scheduled activities.
- This is literally our back yard, we’ve hand picked these activities for you!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Arrival and Group Meeting
- Today you will be arriving in Canmore!
- You will need to check into your hotel room accommodations at the Canmore Inn & Suites.
- Check in time starts at 3:00pm
- Rooms have been pre assigned all you need to do is check in, get settled and enjoy the scenery!
- We will be having a group welcome meeting at 7:00pm.
- The cost of tonights hotel is included in the trip.
Accommodation: Canmore Inn & Suites
Meals Included: None
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$1895.00 which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in one of the best adventure locations in Alberta!!!
- Breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner
- 3 nights at the Canmore Inn & Suites (Sun, Mon, Tues)
- All of the scheduled activities
- Take home gift
- Local certified guides
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Women empowering women
- Lessons during all activities
- 3 days of Adventure!
- A finishers Triple Crown Mug and Beer
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS TRIP
Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Wild Women Adventures in leading this adventure.