Chakra Adventure and Wellness Retreat
Join us for a 7 day adventure and yoga retreat in the mountains and on the beaches of Costa Rica.
Join us for a week in paradise for an incredible, once in a life time adventure. We combine yoga and adventure to create the perfect retreat where there is something for everyone. It takes place at our off the grid Eco Lodge in the mountains where you will connect deeper with yourself, the people around you and nature.
Take a step away from it all…Relax, unwind and disconnect as you practice yoga, relax in hammocks and listen to the sounds of nature. Excite, challenge and push yourself as we hike to secluded waterfalls and mountain tops, surround ourselves with the wild, climb trees and repel rocks and waterfalls.
It’s time to take that leap and join us on an epic adventure! This retreat is open to everyone because there is something here for everyone to enjoy! No matter what your level or speed, there will be somewhere with you every step of the way. Join this incredibly supportive community for a trip of a life time!
Five days at our private Eco-lodge, Chakra Lodge, nestled between 2 national parks in the mountains of Costa Rica, Chirripo National Park and La Amistad International Park, which is shared with Panama.
You are sleeping in a treehouse of three walls with the fourth wall open to the jungle with more stars than you can even count above. Every day you will nourish your body with home cooked, local and healthy food, drink pure natural spring water.
Two days follow in the beautiful, relaxed beach town of Dominical in a beach front hotel where we will learn how to stand-up paddle and slack line!
Mountain – Hiking to waterfalls & mountain tops, climbing trees, rappelling waterfalls & rocks, rock climbing, sunrise flow yoga & restorative candle light yoga mediation, natural spa activities, hammock relaxing time, connection with yourself, others and nature and plenty of time for relaxation.
Beach – Surfing, visiting Uvita national park, slack lining, stand up paddling & beach time!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME TO THIS RETREAT?
- This retreat is like no other… our location is 100% completely unique.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
- This is a women’s only retreat, we truly allow ourselves to express and feel self connection
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler’s
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the retreat.
- Hiking or trekking are always optional, there are multiple options and no one will ever be left behind.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- All of the gear is provided.
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- Accommodations at Chakra Lodge are hand built tree houses with one wall open to the jungle. We are very connected to nature during this retreat!
- While in the mountains you are staying on our own private property, and an eco-lodge where we are trying to keep our carbon foot print as small as possible! Our lodge is essentially off the grid, no cell phones, no wifi, no electricity, be prepared to disconnect from every day life and connect with nature, it is a beautiful thing!
- The lodge was entirely built by hand. Over 80% of the land of Chakra has been donated back to reforestation and conservation.
- Our lodge will be fully set up and taken down by our staff. We work with incredible local people from San Jeronimo that cook and clean for us everyday (you just get to relax and have fun)
- November 10th – 16th, 2019 (3 spots left)
For anyone and everyone who is looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life, relax deeply, recharge fully and challenge yourself to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. Challenge yourself, step outside your comfort zone, experience personal growth and try new things. This retreat is for women only.
If you want to disconnect from the outside world, get your feet dirty and reconnect with nature. If you want to connect with yourself and others on a deeper level. If you want to experience a truly unique and unforgettable experience at a private, eco mountain lodge that you won’t experience in any other way. If you want to travel with a purpose, to give a true gift to yourself, to give time back to a impoverished community, and spend a week having very little impact on mother earth.
Trail Running Retreats: For those of us who are avid runners with an intermediate to advance running and fitness base! We expand ourselves from hiking the trails to running them! Join us for a faster pace group setting!
Yoga Focused Retreats: A more yoga focused retreat. We start our days with a 60 minute flow practice before moving into our adventure activities. Each night we will have a 1 hour work shop and a 1 hour restorative candle light practice. We will have an amazing, experienced yoga instructor guiding you through your practice. We will be incorporating mindfulness, meditation, partner work and more!
Cost: This incredible experience is $2465.00 USD which includes all expenses during the retreat other than a couple of meals during the beach portion. Scroll down for more info.
“Amazing things happen when strangers become friends.”
“I’m so proud of everyone for overcoming fears and accomplishing so much out there, physically and spiritually. Chakra has been a life changing experience and I’m eternally grateful for the love, support and experience from our adventure. I’ve made some life long friends and will forever hold Chakra Lodge in my heart”
—Kerry Eiss, March 2016
“So many firsts on this trip, first waterfall rappel, first 30k hike to 3200m, first slack line.. I could go on. Thank you to the entire RLAG team – you are all phenomenal! Talk about a giant step out of my comfort zone, but the rewards have been more than I could have ever dreamed. Amazing things happen when strangers become friends.”
–Jessica Schulz, November 2017
At least one of the Run Like a Girl Adventure’s Inc. team members will be at the retreat with you! Find out more about who you might meet on the Meet the Team page.
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the retreat.
Register for this retreat!
This incredible experience is $2465.00 USD which includes:
- All transportation in Costa Rica
- Staying at a private, Eco lodge nestle between two national parks
- All meals at Chakra
- Accommodations during the trip dates
- All of the scheduled activities
- All gear use
- Local guides
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise and advice
- Daily yoga classes with a certified yoga instructor
- Lessons on all activities
- A community service project
- Guided coffee tour
- Most meals during beach portion
- Uvita National Park entrance fee
- Guided nature walks and Costa Rican cooking classes
- Airport shuttle for departure
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click to expand.
SHARE THIS TRIP