ECUADOR MULTI-SPORT ADVENTURE
Join us for a 9 day multi-sport adventure in the mountains of Ecuador!
Vamos tocar el cielo! (Let’s touch the sky!)
Join us in the heart of Ecuador, exploring it’s magical culture, the mountains and the stunning landscapes. You will find yourself standing under volcanic giants, above stunning lagoons, experiencing a new culture and trying new foods. Bike ride through old rail ways, learn to rock climb, rappel and hike into mountains that will take your breath away!
It’s time to take that leap and join us on an epic adventure! This retreat is open to everyone because there is something here for everyone to enjoy! No matter what your fitness level or speed, there will be a guide with you every step of the way. We have a challenge by choice motto at all of our retreats, so come as you are and we will help you get the most out of your journey!
From Ecaudor’s vibrant capital of Quito, to the ridges of Cotopaxi Volcano, to the adventure capital of Banos, to volcanic lagoon… we are jamming it all into 9 days!!
Hiking, rock climbing, trail running, rappelling, yoga, cultural experiences, hot springs and more!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- Our trip is 100% completely unique and designed from our experience
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip. We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler’s
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- It is a multi sport adventure, what an amazing way to try new things!
- Hiking or trekking are always optional, there are multiple options and no one will ever be left behind.
- We will be with you at your athletic level
- All your gear and equiptment are supplied
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- Ecuador culture is so unique and this trip will give you a good taste of the different areas of this small country. Although small in size, it is extremely diverse!
- You will experience a brand new adventure, culture and hopefully some new sports!
November 6th-15th 2019 (10 spots left!)
(November 6th arrival, tour begins on the 7th, November 15th you may fly out)
OPTION to stay an extra three days to summit Illinezia Norte (5000m) and Cotopaxi Volcano (5850m)! This option will ONLY be open to those with previous mountain experience and will be an added cost.
Adventure seekers who are looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life! Find yourself facing new challenges and trying new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been.
(Each of our hiking days, there will always be two options so that you can feel comfortable and challenge yourself as you want!)
Those of you who are looking to try something new, experience a new country, a new cultural and a new way of life.
For people who want to meet new friends and to connect to this incredible community. You will make amazing friends and life long memories.
Men are welcome at our retreats but is preferable that you come with a partner or spouse.
Cost: This incredible experience is $3285.00 USD which includes all expenses listed below. (Flights and processing fees are not included) Scroll down for more info.
At least two of the Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. guiding team will be at the retreat with you! Find out more about us on the Meet the Team page.
Register for this amazing adventure!
This incredible experience is $3285.00 USD which includes:
- All transportation in Ecuador
- All your accomdations
- Almost all your mealss
- A custom designed trip for the Run Like a Girl community
- All gear use
- Local, bilingual guides
- Run Like A Girl expertise and advice
- All scheduled activites
- Lessons on all activities
- Cultural experiences
- All National Park entrance fee
- Airport shuttle upon departure and arrival
- First nights accommodation before trip starts
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: Hailey@runlikeagirl.ca
For questions related to gear and packing Email: Courtney@runlikeagirl.ca
-Hiking pack/hydration pack
-Bike gear (optional)
-Bathsuit for hotsprings
-Slippers/sandals for the lodges
*** Additional gear guide is provided when you register
SHARE THIS TRIP