Kananaskis 2 Days, Empower Women to Summits
Join us for 2 days on a women's only, hiking adventure in Kananaskis AB.
Kananaskis Country, also called K-Country by local Albertans, is a pristine place. Covering over 4,000 square kilometers of the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies, Kananaskis borders the town of Canmore and Banff National Park. Home to endless mountain summits, trails, lakes, waterfalls and wildlife. In nearby Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, the Grassi Lakes Trail weaves past a waterfall to 2 turquoise blue lakes. The park also features cross-country ski and mountain-bike trails.
We have hand picked two hikes and paired them with candle light pilates to create a safe place where women can explore and challenge themselves while conquering some new trails. We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about about body confidence, courage and fear and how to love who we are!
This two day adventure includes one amazing sunrise mountain summit to Sulphur Mountain, one of the most spectacular peaks that the area has to offer and a second hike that will give you panoramic views of the valley, Wasootch Ridge. We will also be having a private group pilates by candle light stretch session and group dinner! Our trip has been designed to challenge you in many different ways! We are going to be talking about body confidence, courage, fear and how we can love who we are over a girls campout campfire! Empowering and celebrating each other to tackle these activities and to HAVE FUN!
- October 2-3, 2021: 12 spots remain
- These trips run on a minimum of 6 participants
For adventurous female identifying people who are looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life, challenge yourself to try new things, who are looking to explore, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature. An intermediate fitness level will suit this group.
Please note, we do require that you have some hiking experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don't have to be fast but able to hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- Our trip is 100% completely unique and designed from our experience
- Our mission is to create opportunities through adventure to challenge people and help them achieve personal growth.
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to.
- We incorporate volunteering and donations to local organizations that make big differences in the places we visit.
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Guides!
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler’s.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG host(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We host small groups and value empowerment, celebration and support within our adventures.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We welcome, support and celebrate everyone and all pronouns!
- It will change your life!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Arrival to Chosen Accommodation
- Today you have the option to arrive in in Kananaskis!
- Please note that no accommodations are included in this weekend.
Accommodation: Your choice of camping or nearby hotel. Not included in the weekend cost.
Meals Included: None
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$325.00 which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in one of the best adventure locations in Alberta!!!
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunches, some snacks and champagne
- A take home gift
- A yoga mat to keep
- Local certified guides
- Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Women empowering women
- Lessons during all activities
- 1 group pilates session
- 2 days of Adventure!
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Adventure Guide
Interpretive Hiking/Snowshoe Guide, RLAG Trip Guide, RLAG Regional Leader, Personal/Pilates Trainer, Running Coach, Badass Mom, Multi-Sport Athlete, Ultra Runner, Adventure Enthusiast
SHARE THIS TRIP
- Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Balanced Bodies By Keri in leading this adventure.