AN OKANAGAN HIKE, BIKE & WINE Adventure
Join us for 3 full days on a women’s only, Adventure in Kelowna BC.
We will be exploring some of the best areas the Okanagan Valley has to offer! Urban and rural; nature and culture; playtime and downtime: Kelowna isn’t just one destination. It’s a whole bunch of them, located in one uniquely beautiful place.
Cradled within a glorious range of mountains, is a sanctuary filled with pristine lakes, pine forests, abundant gardens, orchards and vineyards, sandy beaches and superb amenities. Stretching from north to south for approximately 135 km (84 miles) is the beautiful Okanagan Lake. Kelowna’s growing Cultural District covers a six-block downtown area and features a concentration of galleries, museums, theatres, a casino, artists’ studios, fine dining, unique shops and a vibrant cultural life all year long.
We have hand picked our favourite places and activities, put them all together and created a safe place where women can explore and challenge themselves. We will be exploring new places while learning and talking about about women empowerment, finding our courage, over coming fear and how to love who we are!
This Okanagan Valley Adventure includes some of the many amazing places and activities the valley has to offer. Our trip has been designed to challenge and rejuvenate you in many different ways. We are tackling hiking, mountain biking, pilates, wellness coaching, a heart to heart with art and a 5 course lunch with wine tasting. Empowering each other, enjoying where we are and really finding our inner self!
- August 10-13, 2020: 14 spots remaining
- This trip runs on a minimum of 8 participants
For anyone and everyone who is looking to explore, challenge themselves, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature. If you are looking to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been, our backyard. An moderate fitness level will suit this group as we challenge ourselves, step outside our comfort zones, experience personal growth while trying new things. This experience is truly unique, an unforgettable experience. This is a women’s only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have some bike riding experience and have the understanding of elevation gain for our hike. You don’t have to be fast but able to ride a bike and hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- This trip is like no other… it has been designed by our experiences to be completely unique.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
- This is women’s only, we truly allow ourselves to express and feel self connection.
- We are a like minded community that encourages like minded traveler’s.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- We set up a great learning environment to support you in trying something new.
- We have certified guides for all scheduled activities.
- This is literally our back yard, we’ve hand picked these activities for you!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Arrival/Creative Wellness Group
- Today you will be arriving in Kelowna!
- You will need to check into your hotel room accommodations at the Royal Anne Hotel.
- Check in time starts at 4:00pm
- Rooms have been pre assigned all you need to do is check in, get settled and enjoy the scenery!
- We will be having a group welcome and Creative Coaching Wellness gathering at 7:00pm
- The cost of tonights hotel is included in the trip.
Accommodation: Royal Anne Hotel
Meals Included: None
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$1995.00 which includes:
- An amazing, challenging and rejuvenating experience in one of the top adventure locations in BC!!!
- 3 nights at the Royal Anne Hotel, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- All of the scheduled activities
- Mountain Bike Rentals
- Personal art creation, take home gift
- Take home yoga mat
- 5 course lunch and wine tasting at the renowned Quails Gate Winery
- Local guides
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Lessons on all activities
- Pilates session in the park
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Creative Wellness Coaching by Tovie.
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS TRIP
Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Wild Women Adventures in leading this adventure.