AN OKANAGAN HIKE, WINE & RUN WEEKEND
Join us for 2 full days of Adventure in Kelowna BC.
We will be exploring some of the best areas the Okanagan Valley has to offer! Urban and rural; nature and culture; playtime and downtime: Kelowna isn’t just one destination. It’s a whole bunch of them, located in one uniquely beautiful place.
Cradled within a glorious range of mountains, is a sanctuary filled with pristine lakes, pine forests, abundant gardens, orchards and vineyards, sandy beaches and superb amenities. Stretching from north to south for approximately 135 km (84 miles) is the beautiful Okanagan Lake. Kelowna’s growing Cultural District covers a six-block downtown area and features a concentration of galleries, museums, theatres, a casino, artists’ studios, fine dining, unique shops and a vibrant cultural life all year long.
We have hand picked some of our favourite places and activities, put them all together to create a safe place where female identifying people can explore, challenge themselves and celebrate each other! We will be exploring beautiful trails while supporting and cheering for each other!
This Kelowna Adventure includes some of the many amazing places and activities the valley has to offer. We are tackling a sunrise hike on Mt Boucherie, hiking Mt Hayman via McDougall Rim Trail, trail running, wine tasting and enjoying a group stretch and release class in the park! We are going to be talking all things running, gear, mountain safety and adventure planning tools before we go. Celebrating and supporting each other as we make it through this weekends adventure!
- June 25-26, 2022: 14/14 spots remaining
- This trip runs on a minimum of 8 participants
- Registration closes June 11, 2022
For our hiking/running community! An intermediate fitness level will suit this group as we challenge ourselves with hiking and trail running. This is a female identifying only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have running experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don’t have to be the fast but must be able to be moving on your feet for multiple hours.
If you have some running and hiking experience and would like to prep for this adventure we offer training programs leading up to it!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- Our trip is 100% completely unique and designed from our experience.
- Our mission is to create opportunities through adventure to challenge people and help them achieve personal growth.
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to.
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Guides!
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler’s.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG leaders(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We host small groups and value empowerment, celebration and support within our adventures.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We welcome, support and celebrate everyone and all pronouns!
- It will change your life!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
June 24, 2022
Arrival and Check In
- Today you will be arriving in Kelowna!
- You will need to check into your hotel room accommodations.
- The cost of tonights hotel is not included.
Accommodation: Recommended – Towneplace Suites by Marriott West Kelowna
Meals Included: None
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$595.00 which includes:
- An amazing, challenging and rejuvenating experience in one of the top adventure locations in BC!!!
- All of the scheduled activities
- Wine tasting at the renowned Quails Gate Winery
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, snacks & champagne
- Take home RLAG gift
- Local guides
- Pre trip group zoom info session talking about gear selection, mountain & trail safety, adventure planning tools.
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Lessons on all activities
- Females empowering females
- Stretch session in the park
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS TRIP
YOUR ADVENTURE GUIDE
Interpretive Hiking/Snowshoe Guide, RLAG Trip Guide, RLAG Regional Leader, Personal/Pilates Trainer, Running Coach, Badass Mom, Multi-Sport Athlete, Ultra Runner, Adventure Enthusiast
YOUR ADVENTURE GUIDE
Co-Founder, Owner, Ultra Runner, Ultra Mom, Leader, RLAG Trip Leader, Designer & Host, Multi-Sport Athlete, Adventure Enthusiast
- Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Balanced Bodies By Keri in leading this adventure.