Hike the Inca Trail with Run Like a Girl Adventures
Join us for an 10 day adventure in Peru, in the mountains visiting ancient cities and hiking to one of the 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu!
Join us for a 10 day adventure in Peru… The experience we have created is one that we feel highlights Peru’s adversity. We will be taking in the sites of ancient Peruvian cities, learning about the ancient cultures of the Inca’s followed by hiking on the world famous Inca Trail as our way of entering Machu Picchu through the amazing Sun Gate.
This is the perfect trip for anyone who wants to explore, learn and experience an incredibly unique country. Excite, challenge and push yourself as we hike into and through the high mountains. This is one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to endure. The trail offers a stunning combination of mountain scapes, cloud forests, and jungles.
It’s time to take that leap and join us on an epic adventure!
Our trip starts and finishes in the ancient city of Cusco. We will explore the sacred valley, Ollantaytambo and learn all about the culture and ancient civilizations. We will then begin the 4 day trek along the world famous, Inca trail to Machu Picchu.
We are hiking the Inca Trail, visitng the city of Cusco, exploring the town of Ollantaytambo, Village of Maras including the Salt Mines, The Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and hiking to Rainbow Mountain. Experiencing one of the 7 wonders of the world with an awesome group of like minded people and your Run Like a Girl Adventure’s Inc. community!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- Our trip is 100% completely unique and designed from our experience
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Peruvian Guides!
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded traveler’s
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG host(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We will be with you at your athletic level
- It will change your life!
- September 14-24, 2021 14 SPOTS
- This trip operates on a 8 person minimum
For adventurous (girls and guys!) who are looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life, challenge yourself to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. Step outside your comfort zone, experience personal growth and a new culture. The hikes that we are offering do require you to have a hiking fitness base. We are reaching high altitudes therefore an endurance base is highly recommended.
If you want to have a truly unique and unforgettable experience in Peru and hike one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to break a sweat with a stunning combination of mountains capes, cloud forests, and jungles. private, eco mountain lodge that you won’t experience in any other way. If you want to travel with a purpose, to give a true gift to yourself and spend a week exploring a world lost in time.
Click on each day to reveal the adventures we will have during our trip.
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is USD$2995.00 which includes:
- All transportation in Peru, including to and from the airport
- All accommodations during the trip
- Some meals
- Fresh local meals during the Inca trail hike
- All of the scheduled activities
- Tent and sleeping pad during the Inca Trail
- Entrance fees into all ancient ruins during the trip
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Guided Tours of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Awanacancha, The Agricultural Terraces of Moray and the Salt Mines (located just below the Maras.
- A guided tours of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, PukaPukara and Tambomachay.
- Amazing local Peruvian Guides
- Inca Trail entrance fee and permits
- Daily Snacks and Water
- Chocolate making tour
- Rainbow Mountain Tour
Please note: you must have a valid passport at the time of registration to attend this trip. It is required to book your Inca Trail Permit.
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: email@example.com
Please click to expand.
SHARE THIS TRIP
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. has partnered with Apumayo Expeditions to create this incredible experience.