Hike the Inca Trail with Run Like a Girl Adventures
Join us for an 10 day adventure in Peru, in the mountains visiting ancient cities and hiking to one of the 7 wonders of the world, Machu Picchu!
Join us for a 10 day adventure in Peru... The experience we have created is one that we feel highlights Peru's adversity. We will be taking in the sites of ancient Peruvian cities, learning about the ancient cultures of the Inca's followed by hiking on the world famous Inca Trail as our way of entering Machu Picchu through the amazing Sun Gate.
This is the perfect trip for anyone who wants to explore, learn and experience an incredibly unique country. Excite, challenge and push yourself as we hike into and through the high mountains. This is one of the world’s best-known hikes and will reward those willing to endure. The trail offers a stunning combination of mountain scapes, cloud forests, and jungles.
It’s time to take that leap and join us on an epic adventure!
Our adventure starts and finishes in the magical city of Cusco. We will explore the sacred valley, Ollantaytambo and learn all about the culture and ancient civilizations before we endure our 4 day trek along the Inca Trail. Our trek leads us through one of the most incredible valleys and through breath taking mountain scapes. During our trek we will be walking through small villages, ancient ruins, learning about the history of the Incas, camping under the stars and entering Machu Picchu through the Sun Gate! Do not forget about Rainbow Mountain, discovered only 8 years ago! There is no greater feeling!
We are hiking the Inca Trail, visitng the city of Cusco, exploring the town of Ollantaytambo, Village of Maras including the Salt Mines, The Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu and hiking to Rainbow Mountain. Experiencing one of the 7 wonders of the world with a group of like minded people and your Run Like a Girl Adventure's Inc. community! We will be awed by the mountains, the local people, the local delicious food that is cooked for us and get ready for making friends with Lamas!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- Our mission is to create opportunities through adventure to challenge people and help them achieve personal growth.
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to. We incorporate volunteering and donations to local organizations that make big differences in the places we visit.
- We seek new perspectives through those we meet, the places we visit and the positive impact we create when we travel.
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- Our experiences are completely unique and designed from our passions.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Guides!
- We are certified by the Outdoor Council Of Canada.
- We are certified and trained by AdventureSmart to ensure safe and smart adventure protocols for our participants.
- Our experiences aim to create a more confident, informed and prepared community.
- We educate and provide knowledge to others through situational awareness, adventure preparedness, self protection and group adventures planning with our Be Aware Program.
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded travellers.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG host(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We host small groups and value empowerment, celebration and support within our adventures.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We welcome, support and celebrate everyone and all pronouns!
- It will change your life!
- September 14-24, 2023 - 3/14 spots remain
- August 3-13, 2024 - 14/14 spots remain
- This trip operates on a 10 person minimum
For all adventurous pronouns who are looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life, challenge yourself to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. Step outside your comfort zone, experience personal growth and a new culture. The Inca Trail trek does require you to have a hiking fitness base. We are reaching high altitudes therefore an endurance base is highly recommended.
Those looking for a truly unique and unforgettable experience in Peru and trek one of the world’s best-known hikes. You will be rewarded with a stunning combination of mountains capes, cloud forests, and jungles.
If you want to have a truly unique and unforgettable experience in Peru, if you want to travel with a purpose, to give a true gift to yourself and spend 10 days exploring a world lost in time with a like minded group.
Click on each day to reveal the adventures we will have during our trip.
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is USD$3395.00 which includes:
- All transportation in Peru, including to and from the airport
- All accommodations during the trip - including hotels and tents
- 10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 4 dinners, lots of snacks and water.
- Fresh local meals during the Inca trail hike
- All of the scheduled activities
- Tent and sleeping pad during the Inca Trail
- Porter team and camp during the Inca Trail Trek
- Entrance fees into all ancient ruins and explorations during the trip
- Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Pre adventure planning guidance
- Guided Tours of Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Awanacancha, The Agricultural Terraces of Moray and the Salt Mines.
- A guided tours of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, PukaPukara and Tambomachay.
- The best local Peruvian Guides
- Inca Trail entrance fee and permits
- Chocolate making tour
- Rainbow Mountain Tour
- A life changing experience!
Please note: you must have a valid passport at the time of registration to attend this trip. It is required to book your Inca Trail Permit.
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: email@example.com
Please click to expand.
SHARE THIS TRIP
- Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. has partnered with Adventure Heart Peru to create this incredible experience.