Snow Angels Getaway
Join us for 2 days on Mother & Daughter, snowshoe adventure in Canmore, AB.
Kananaskis Country, also called K-Country by local Albertans, is a pristine place. Covering over 4,000 square kilometers of the eastern slopes of the Canadian Rockies, Kananaskis borders the town of Canmore and Banff National Park. Home to endless mountain summits, trails, lakes, waterfalls and wildlife. In nearby Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, the Grassi Lakes Trail weaves past a waterfall to 2 turquoise blue lakes. The park also features cross-country ski and mountain-bike trails.
We have hand picked three activities, put them all together and created a safe place where Moms and Daughters can explore, challenge themselves and reconnect. We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about Women of the Rockies: learn how women in history impacted our Rocky Mountains, courage and fear and how to love who we are!
This two day adventure includes an amazing snowshoe adventure to Rummel Lake, a private group stretch & pilates class and a second trail adventure along the Bow River.
We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about Women of the Rockies: learn how women in history impacted our Rocky Mountains, courage and fear and how to love who we are! Our trip has been designed to accommodate different fitness levels however we to require that you have some hiking experience! Empowering each other to tackle these activities and to HAVE FUN!
- January 23-24, 2021: 6 Pairs Remain
- This trip runs on a minimum of 3 pairs and a maximum of 7.
Mothers and Daughters who are looking to explore, challenge themselves, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature. An intermediate fitness level will suit this group as we head out with our snowshoes, step outside our comfort zones, experience personal growth and try new things.
This experience is truly unique, and geared for those looking to reconnect with their mother or daughter! This is a women’s only trip with an age requirement of 12 years and older.
Please note, we do require that you have some hiking experience, while carrying a backpack and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don’t have to be fast but able to hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- This trip is like no other… it has been designed by our experiences to be completely unique.
- We have redesigned our experiences to follow the health and safety guidelines set by our health authorities.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
- This is women’s only, we truly allow ourselves to express and feel self connection.
- We are a like minded community that encourages like minded traveler’s.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- You do not need to be an experienced, advanced or fast runner but we require fitness experience. If you are a complete beginner we can help you train for this trip. Our hikes have of elevation gain so you must have some experience hiking.
- We have certified guides for all scheduled activities.
- This is literally our back yard, we’ve hand picked these activities for you!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
Arrival to Chosen Accommodation
- Today you have the option to arrive in Canmore!
- Please note that no accommodations are included in this weekend.
- We are recommending hotel accommodations this late in the season, in Canmore, AB.
Or any other Hotel in Canmore that suits you best! We recommend staying in Canmore as it is located in between our hikes and Banff.
Meals Included: None
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is CAD$425.00 – per couple, which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in one of the best adventure locations in Alberta!!!
- 1 Breakfast, 1 lunch, some snacks
- A take home RLAG gift
- Local Certified Guide(s)
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Women empowering women
- Stretch and Pilates Class
- Lessons during all activities
- 2 days of Adventure!
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Adventure Guide
Interpretive Hiking/Snowshoe Guide, RLAG Trip Guide, RLAG Regional Leader, Personal/Pilates Trainer, Running Coach, Badass Mom, Multi-Sport Athlete, Ultra Runner, Adventure Enthusiast
SHARE THIS TRIP
- Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with RLAG Leader – Balanced Bodies By Keri, in leading this adventure.