This BEA-U-TIFUL Squamish Adventure
Join us for 4 full days on a women’s only, Adventure & Wellness Week in Squamish BC.
Squamish, BC. It is the adventure capital of Canada, where nature fuels everything. Surrounded by countless mountain peaks, massive glaciers, granite rock monoliths, cascading rivers and waterfalls and endless trails, you’ll find your perfect adventure here.
We have hand picked our favourite places, activities, put them all together and created a safe place where women can explore and challenge themselves. We will be exploring beautiful places while learning and talking about about body confidence, courage and fear and how to love who we are!
This Bea-u-tiful Adventure includes all of the amazing places and activities Squamish has to offer. Our trip has been designed to challenge you in many different ways! We will be physically, emotionally and mentally challenged. We are tackling hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, SUPing, yoga and restorative mediation. We are going to be talking about body confidence, courage, fear and how we can love who we are! Empowering each other to tackle these activities and to HAVE FUN!
- July 13-17, 2021: 9 spots remain
- This trip runs on a minimum of 8 participants
For anyone and everyone who is looking to explore, challenge themselves, renew passions and spend time in a place charged by nature. To challenge yourself to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been, our backyard. An intermediate fitness level will suit this group as we challenge ourselves, step outside our comfort zones, experience personal growth and try new things.
If you want to get your feet dirty, reconnect with yourself and meet new people. This experience is truly unique, an unforgettable experience. This is a women’s only trip.
Please note, we do require that you have some hiking experience and have the understanding of elevation gain. You don’t have to be fast but able to hike for a few hours to get the most out of this experience!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS ADVENTURE?
- This trip is like no other… it has been designed by our experiences to be completely unique.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the retreat.
- This is women’s only, we truly allow ourselves to express and feel self connection.
- We are a like minded community that encourages like minded women.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- We have meal options for all types including vegan and vegetarian.
- You don’t need any experience in mountain biking, climbing, yoga or SUPing. We set up a great learning environment to support you in trying something new.
- We have certified guides for all scheduled activities.
- This is literally our back yard, we’ve hand picked these activities for you!
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during the trip.
- Today you will be arriving in Squamish!
- You will need to check into your hotel room accommodations at the Sandman Hotel & Suites Squamish.
- Check in time starts at 4:00pm
- Rooms have been pre assigned all you need to do is check in, get settled and enjoy the scenery!
- We will be having a group welcome meeting at 7:00pm
- The cost of tonights hotel is included in the trip.
Accommodation: Sandman Hotel Squamish
Meals Included: none
Please email any questions to email@example.com.
Register for this adventure!
This incredible experience is USD$1995.00 or CAD$2650.00 which includes:
- An amazing and challenging experience in the number one adventure location in BC!!!
- All transportation in Squamish during the trip
- 4 nights at the Sandman Hotel & Suites, Tuesday-Friday
- All of the scheduled activities
- All gear: climbing gear, bike rentals, stand up paddle boards, yoga mats
- Personal Journal
- Take home gift
- Climbing at the world renowned Ground Up climbing centre.
- Local guides
- Run Like A Girl Adventure’s Inc. expertise, advice and guidance
- Lessons on all activities
- Sea To Sky Gondola Ride
- Picnic in the park at Alice Lake Provincial Park
- 4 days of Adventure!
- A 75 minute yoga class at the Breath Yoga Studio, wine & dinner appies from Saha Eatery
- Wellness, confadence, inner strength coaching with Monica Rosenke Welless.
- Daily stretching and group topic conversations.
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SHARE THIS TRIP
Run Like A Girl Adventures Inc. has partnered with Monica Rosenke Wellness in leading this adventure.
Our adventure is transported by