Join us for an 11 day experience in incredible, magical, Iceland!
Join us for an 11 day exploration of Iceland! The experience we have created is one that we feel will highlights the vast variety that Iceland has to offer, from the sandy beaches and glaciers to the mountain tops. We will be spending our days learning about the history and culture of Iceland, exploring the incredible landscapes and enjoying what these natural landscapes offer.
This is the perfect trip for anyone who wants to explore, learn and experience an incredibly unique country. Excite, challenge and push yourself as we come together as a group to empower and celebrate each other!
It’s time to take that leap and join us on an epic adventure!
Our adventure starts and finishes in Reykjavík which sits on the coast of Iceland. Reykjavík is the country's capital and largest city. We will be exploring Iceland via the Golden Circle, Ring Road Tour - the trip around the Island. This route connects all of the amazing sites that Iceland has to share.
While in Iceland we will be doing a multi day hike to a mountain hut and staying overnight there, more hiking, whale watching, sea kayaking, learning about and from local farms, doing yoga, pilates and stretching, soaking in the natural lagoons, glacier hiking, seeing incredible landscapes, eating amazing food and getting our raincoats wet from the waterfalls! We hope to see whales, puffins, seals and more!
Some of our main stops include: Þórsmörk, Seljalandasfoss, Sólheimajökull, Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon, Stokksnes, Borgarfjörður Eystri, Eastfjörds, Stuðlagil Canyon, Dettifoss, Mývatn Area, Goðafoss, Dalvík Village, Troll Peninsula, Snæfellsnes Peninsula, Game Of Thrones location Kirkjufell Mountain, Djúpalónssandur Beach, Arnarstapi Sea Cliffs and Ytri Tunga.
Our adventure is all about experiencing the unique landscapes of Iceland. We have created an 11 day multi adventure touring the entire country. From relaxing in some of the natural hot spring lagoons to hiking to mountain huts, glacier hiking and sea kayaking... we are going to be exploring! Seeing the magnificent wildlife on land and in the ocean! From the top of the mountains to the ocean whale watching. Our adventure includes hiking, glacier hiking, sea kayaking, lagoon hot spring soaking, yoga, learning about the wildlife, culture and history!
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to. We are dedicated to volunteering and giving back to the locals and local organizations that we visit during our adventure. During this adventure we will be visiting a local women owned and run farm to learn about local agriculture.
Experience this once in a lifetime adventure to one of the most unique places in the world with an awesome group of like minded people and your Run Like a Girl Adventure's Inc. leaders!
WHY SHOULD YOU COME ON THIS experience?
- Our mission is to create opportunities through adventure to challenge people and help them achieve personal growth.
- We believe that travel is a personal experience that impacts ourselves as well as those who live in the places we travel to. We incorporate volunteering and donations to local organizations that make big differences in the places we visit.
- We seek new perspectives through those we meet, the places we visit and the positive impact we create when we travel.
- This experience is only available through Run Like a Girl Adventures Inc.
- Our experiences are completely unique and designed from our passions.
- We offer a very personalized experience from when you register through until the end of the trip.
- We guarantee the best local Guides!
- We are certified by the Outdoor Council Of Canada.
- We are certified and trained by AdventureSmart to ensure safe and smart adventure protocols for our participants.
- Our experiences aim to create a more confident, informed and prepared community.
- We educate and provide knowledge to others through situational awareness, adventure preparedness, self protection and group adventures planning with our Be Aware Program.
- We are a like minded community which encourages like minded travellers.
- We have a Challenge by Choice Motto.
- We are there every step of the way providing knowledge and guidance leading up to the trip.
- RLAG host(s) will be with you the entire trip.
- We host small groups and value empowerment, celebration and support within our adventures.
- We will be with you at your athletic level.
- We welcome, support and celebrate everyone and all pronouns!
- It will change your life!
- July 8-18, 2024 | 14/14 spots available
- Registration deadline | April 1, 2024
- This experience operates on a 6 person minimum.
For adventurous female identifying people who are looking to get away from the craziness of everyday life, challenge yourself to try new things in one of the most beautiful places we have ever been. Step outside your comfort zone, experience personal growth and a new culture. We are recommending some hiking experience to get the most out of this adventure as we do have multiple days of hiking.
If you want to have a truly unique and unforgettable experience in Iceland, if you want to travel with a purpose, to give a true gift to yourself and spend 11 days exploring a spectacular country with a like minded group.
Click on each day to reveal the adventures you will have during our trip.
Register for this experience!
This incredible experience is USD$5350.00 which includes:
- All transportation in Iceland including Airport pickup on arrival and drop off for departure.
- All Accommodations (10 nights starting Day 1 of itinerary) (two people per room)
- Our accommodations also include 2 nights hut camping.
- 10 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
- Private Viking Women Hiking and Driving Guide while on the trip.
- An RLAG Experience Leader while on the trip.
- Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. expertise, advice and guidance during before and after the experience.
- Secret Lagoon entrance.
- Greenhouse visit with lunch.
- Ambhibian boat tour.
- Entry to Stokksnes Viking Village.
- A whale watching tour.
- A Glacier hike, equipment included.
- Sea Kayaking Tour.
- Yoga and group pilates.
- A once in a lifetime adventure with other women who are celebrating and supporting each other.
- An experience with and supporting two women owned and operated organizations.
- 11 days of unforgettable adventure.
Questions, want to join us but need more info? Email: email@example.com
Please click to expand.
SHARE THIS TRIP
Meet Your RLAG Experience guide
EXPERIENCE LEAD GUIDE & EDUCATOR
Interpretive Hiking/Snowshoe Guide, RLAG Experience Leader, Race Director, Personal/Pilates Trainer, Running Coach, Badass Mom, Multi-Sport Athlete, Ultra Runner, Adventure Enthusiast
Run Like A Girl Adventure's Inc. has partnered with Viking Women to create this incredible experience.
Viking Women is an exclusive women travel group based in Iceland. Owned and operated by local women.